Katie Holmes Tells Allure: “I’m Open” to Having More Children
9:56 am, March 19th, 2013PHOTOS
Katie Holmes appears on the cover of April’s Allure, and talks to the magazine about both the past and future.
The actress says her six-year-old daughter Suri may get siblings one day.
“I don’t know. I’m open to it,” explains Holmes, when asked about expanding her family.
As for Suri, the heels and dresses in which the girl is often photographed are mostly of her own choosing.
“She’s got a great eye, she really does,” Holmes says of the mini fashionista.
The actress shares some advice her own mother once gave her: ”You may be pretty, and you may be talented, but nobody will remember that if you’re mean.”
Holmes avoids talking about her split from Tom Cruise in the interview, stressing that “a lot of people have gone through a lot of stuff” recently.
“I hope this is a peaceful year for a lot of people in the world,” says Holmes. “When you look back on the last year, there were a lot of tragedies — Hurricane Sandy, the Connecticut shooting. I just hope it’s a good year for everyone.”
The issue will hit newsstands on March 26.
Check out some photos from Holmes’ cover shoot below — and check out the rest at Allure!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist