Katie Couric “Replacing” Barbara Walters on The View?
1:56 pm, September 13th, 2013
According to the highly questionable webloid, “The word on the street, as Katie’s ratings decline and Barbara edges closer to her planned retirement,” is that Couric is “being considered for Barbara’s spot on The View.”
The site notes that after the exits of Elisabeth Hasselbeck and Joy Behar and the addition of Jenny McCarthy to “The View,” with Walters “planning to retire in 2014, another major shift is in order, and rumor has it Katie is in the running for Barbara’s empty chair.”
It’s a nice story, but it’s NOT true.
Regardless of the fate of Couric’s show, a source close to the veteran TV star tells Gossip Cop there’s “no truth” to her replacing Walters.
And a rep for “The View” adds, “There is absolutely no truth to this rumor whatsoever. It’s completely erroneous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids