Katie Couric to Launch New Talk Show with Jessica Simpson and Sheryl Crow
1:51 pm, August 28th, 2012
Katie Couric is making her daytime TV return with some big-time guests.
Jessica Simpson — in her first post-baby television appearance — and Sheryl Crow will join Couric for the premiere episode of “Katie” on September 10.
New mom Simpson will discuss the challenges of losing baby weight and juggling her career and motherhood, while Crow (who wrote and performs the “Katie” theme song) is expected to talk about her recent health issues and family life.
In her second episode, Couric will have an exclusive interview with Aimee Copeland, the woman who made headlines this summer as she battled a rare flesh-eating bacteria.
Other scheduled celebrity guests for Couric’s early shows include Barbra Streisand, Jennifer Lopez, Heidi Klum, Chelsea Handler, “Fifty Shades of Grey author E L James, Wendy Williams and Demi Lovato.
Are you looking forward to “Katie”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids