Katie Couric to Launch New Talk Show with Jessica Simpson and Sheryl Crow
1:51 pm, August 28th, 2012
Katie Couric is making her daytime TV return with some big-time guests.
Jessica Simpson — in her first post-baby television appearance — and Sheryl Crow will join Couric for the premiere episode of “Katie” on September 10.
New mom Simpson will discuss the challenges of losing baby weight and juggling her career and motherhood, while Crow (who wrote and performs the “Katie” theme song) is expected to talk about her recent health issues and family life.
In her second episode, Couric will have an exclusive interview with Aimee Copeland, the woman who made headlines this summer as she battled a rare flesh-eating bacteria.
Other scheduled celebrity guests for Couric’s early shows include Barbra Streisand, Jennifer Lopez, Heidi Klum, Chelsea Handler, “Fifty Shades of Grey author E L James, Wendy Williams and Demi Lovato.
Are you looking forward to “Katie”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Hockey Player Scores With Erin Andrews
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood