Katie Couric Responds To Kim Kardashian Slam: “I Didn’t Mean To Hurt Her Feelings”
8:15 pm, August 16th, 2013
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Kardashian posted a picture of the congratulatory card from Couric on Instagram and wrote as a caption, “I Hate Fake Media Friends.”
Now, Couric is apologizing to the reality star and trying to make nice.
The “Katie” host tells EOnline in a statement, “I’ve met Kim before and I think she’s a really sweet person.”
Couric, who had said she didn’t understand why the Kardashians were famous, continued, “I was responding to a reporter’s question, and explaining how I’m intrigued by the public’s fascination with her family.”
“I didn’t mean to hurt her feelings. The gift is genuine, and I’m happy for Kim and Kanye,” added the journalist.
What do you think of Couric apologizing to Kardashian?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs