Katie Couric Responds To Kim Kardashian Slam: “I Didn’t Mean To Hurt Her Feelings”
8:15 pm, August 16th, 2013
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Kardashian posted a picture of the congratulatory card from Couric on Instagram and wrote as a caption, “I Hate Fake Media Friends.”
Now, Couric is apologizing to the reality star and trying to make nice.
The “Katie” host tells EOnline in a statement, “I’ve met Kim before and I think she’s a really sweet person.”
Couric, who had said she didn’t understand why the Kardashians were famous, continued, “I was responding to a reporter’s question, and explaining how I’m intrigued by the public’s fascination with her family.”
“I didn’t mean to hurt her feelings. The gift is genuine, and I’m happy for Kim and Kanye,” added the journalist.
What do you think of Couric apologizing to Kardashian?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails