Katie Couric Responds To Kim Kardashian Slam: “I Didn’t Mean To Hurt Her Feelings”
8:15 pm, August 16th, 2013
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Kardashian posted a picture of the congratulatory card from Couric on Instagram and wrote as a caption, “I Hate Fake Media Friends.”
Now, Couric is apologizing to the reality star and trying to make nice.
The “Katie” host tells EOnline in a statement, “I’ve met Kim before and I think she’s a really sweet person.”
Couric, who had said she didn’t understand why the Kardashians were famous, continued, “I was responding to a reporter’s question, and explaining how I’m intrigued by the public’s fascination with her family.”
“I didn’t mean to hurt her feelings. The gift is genuine, and I’m happy for Kim and Kanye,” added the journalist.
What do you think of Couric apologizing to Kardashian?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court