Kathy Griffin Tells Anderson Cooper on New Year’s Show: I Will “Tickle Your Sack”
10:55 pm, December 31st, 2012VIDEO
Kathy Griffin, who co-hosts CNN’s the New Year’s Eve celebration in Times Square with Anderson Cooper told the silver-haired newman, “I’m going to tickle your sack.”
Trying to further embarrass Cooper, she followed up, “Do you have a sack?”
He responded, “I don’t know what you’re talking about,” adding, “I have no sack of Christmas presents here.”
Griffin then cracked, “Do you call your privates parts your Christmas presents?”
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court