Kathy Griffin Tells Anderson Cooper on New Year’s Show: I Will “Tickle Your Sack”
10:55 pm, December 31st, 2012VIDEO
Kathy Griffin, who co-hosts CNN’s the New Year’s Eve celebration in Times Square with Anderson Cooper told the silver-haired newman, “I’m going to tickle your sack.”
Trying to further embarrass Cooper, she followed up, “Do you have a sack?”
He responded, “I don’t know what you’re talking about,” adding, “I have no sack of Christmas presents here.”
Griffin then cracked, “Do you call your privates parts your Christmas presents?”
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri