Kathy Griffin Calls Out Perez Hilton for “Bullying” Lady Gaga — Blogger Denies It
2:37 pm, September 10th, 2013
As Gossip Cop reported, Perez has sniping at Gaga for weeks following his former friend’s revelation that he had mocked her hip injury.
The pop star told fans that Perez is “sick” and “harasses me.”
The blogger responded by commanding his followers to buy an old Christina Aguilera album to hurt Gaga’s sales.
On Monday, Griffin tweeted, “Is @PerezHilton cyber bullying & trying 2 RUIN @LadyGaga (whos a FIERCE advocate 4 #LGBT rights) BC she doesnt wanna hang out w him anymore?”
Perez was quick to respond.
“@kathygriffin @ladygaga Not true. I haven’t said anything mean or hurtful towards her. No name-calling. Nothing that would be #bullying. xo,” he wrote.
The blogger continued, “@kathygriffin @ladygaga P.S. It was me who didn’t want to hang out with her. xoxo.”
Perez added, “@tyleroakley @kathygriffin Don’t confuse your followers with what real bullying is vs me pointing out her iTunes sales or stating facts.”
Tensions remain high.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss