Kathy Griffin: I Will Not Apologize For “Trying To Go Down On Anderson Cooper”
1:15 pm, January 3rd, 2013VIDEO
Kathy Griffin had an interesting New Year’s Eve telecast alongside Anderson Cooper, and on Wednesday’s “Late Show with David Letterman,” the comedienne made no apologies for getting up close and personal with Cooper’s crotch on national television.
“If you think this is the part where I’m going to apologize for trying to go down on Anderson Cooper, you are sorely mistaken,” Griffin told the late-night host.
She added, “I tried, ladies and gays, I tried for you.”
Asked whether she’d be OK with a man reciprocating the gesture, Griffin replied, “If it was Anderson Cooper… I’d unzip so fast.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids