Kathy Griffin: I Will Not Apologize For “Trying To Go Down On Anderson Cooper”
1:15 pm, January 3rd, 2013VIDEO
Kathy Griffin had an interesting New Year’s Eve telecast alongside Anderson Cooper, and on Wednesday’s “Late Show with David Letterman,” the comedienne made no apologies for getting up close and personal with Cooper’s crotch on national television.
“If you think this is the part where I’m going to apologize for trying to go down on Anderson Cooper, you are sorely mistaken,” Griffin told the late-night host.
She added, “I tried, ladies and gays, I tried for you.”
Asked whether she’d be OK with a man reciprocating the gesture, Griffin replied, “If it was Anderson Cooper… I’d unzip so fast.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- James Franco Shirtless For Sexy Christmas Calendar
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- What College Is Madonna's Daughter Considering?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture