Kathy Griffin: I Will Not Apologize For “Trying To Go Down On Anderson Cooper”
1:15 pm, January 3rd, 2013VIDEO
Kathy Griffin had an interesting New Year’s Eve telecast alongside Anderson Cooper, and on Wednesday’s “Late Show with David Letterman,” the comedienne made no apologies for getting up close and personal with Cooper’s crotch on national television.
“If you think this is the part where I’m going to apologize for trying to go down on Anderson Cooper, you are sorely mistaken,” Griffin told the late-night host.
She added, “I tried, ladies and gays, I tried for you.”
Asked whether she’d be OK with a man reciprocating the gesture, Griffin replied, “If it was Anderson Cooper… I’d unzip so fast.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court