Kathy Griffin: Natalie Morales Had Me “Banned” From Today Show
1:01 pm, April 16th, 2012
The comedienne, whose new Bravo talk show “Kathy” premieres on April 19, tells USA Today, “I just found out, I’m very excited, I’m re-banned from the ‘Today’ show.”
Griffin says, “I just want you to know, over the years since ‘Suddenly Susan’ in 1996, I have been banned and re-banned from the ‘Today’ show by several people.”
“Katie Couric at one point. Matt Lauer at one point. This time my camp heard that it was actually Natalie Morales — who is on the show, I don’t even know if she’s the co-host, I think she reads the news.”
So, what beef does Morales supposedly have with the fiery redhead?
Griffin tells the paper, “What I heard from their team is that I was rude to her at the Golden Globes. Which is funny because I didn’t go to the Golden Globes. But I did go to Golden Globes parties which I didn’t really belong at, so I know for a fact that I did a few interviews there, but I really knew that it wasn’t my place to even be there.”
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for the “Today” show regarding Griffin’s claims, and will update shortly.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z