Kathy Griffin: Natalie Morales Had Me “Banned” From Today Show
1:01 pm, April 16th, 2012
The comedienne, whose new Bravo talk show “Kathy” premieres on April 19, tells USA Today, “I just found out, I’m very excited, I’m re-banned from the ‘Today’ show.”
Griffin says, “I just want you to know, over the years since ‘Suddenly Susan’ in 1996, I have been banned and re-banned from the ‘Today’ show by several people.”
“Katie Couric at one point. Matt Lauer at one point. This time my camp heard that it was actually Natalie Morales — who is on the show, I don’t even know if she’s the co-host, I think she reads the news.”
So, what beef does Morales supposedly have with the fiery redhead?
Griffin tells the paper, “What I heard from their team is that I was rude to her at the Golden Globes. Which is funny because I didn’t go to the Golden Globes. But I did go to Golden Globes parties which I didn’t really belong at, so I know for a fact that I did a few interviews there, but I really knew that it wasn’t my place to even be there.”
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for the “Today” show regarding Griffin’s claims, and will update shortly.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting