Katherine Jenkins Suffers Back Injury During DWTS, Needs “Medical Attention”
9:42 pm, May 14th, 2012VIDEO
Katherine Jenkins appeared to suffer quite the injury during “Dancing with the Stars” on Monday.
Towards the end of her salsa routine with partner Mark Ballas, the opera singer suddenly stumbled.
She later explained that her “back went out,” and appeared visibly distressed when she returned to the stage at the end of the broadcast.
Host Tom Bergeron said she was going to get “medical attention” as soon as the show went off the air.
Afterward, Ballas apologized via Twitter that they were unable to finish their dance.
“sry guys we couldn’t finish R dance. Katherine hurt her back, I tried my best not let her fall at the end,” he wrote, adding that he hoped fans would still vote them into next week’s finale.
Jenkins later took to Twitter herself, revealing that the doctor said she had “a reflectorical spasm in my lower back.”
“Thank you all for your concerned tweets,” she added.
Check out the performance below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- Are These Celebs Better As Blondes Or Brunettes?
- Britney Spears' Troubled Past Exposed In Nutty Texts
- Which Model has Stolen Adam Levine's Heart?
- Katy Perry Launching Her Own Label?
- Shonda Rhimes Welcomes Baby Girl