Katherine Jenkins Suffers Back Injury During DWTS, Needs “Medical Attention”
9:42 pm, May 14th, 2012VIDEO
Katherine Jenkins appeared to suffer quite the injury during “Dancing with the Stars” on Monday.
Towards the end of her salsa routine with partner Mark Ballas, the opera singer suddenly stumbled.
She later explained that her “back went out,” and appeared visibly distressed when she returned to the stage at the end of the broadcast.
Host Tom Bergeron said she was going to get “medical attention” as soon as the show went off the air.
Afterward, Ballas apologized via Twitter that they were unable to finish their dance.
“sry guys we couldn’t finish R dance. Katherine hurt her back, I tried my best not let her fall at the end,” he wrote, adding that he hoped fans would still vote them into next week’s finale.
Jenkins later took to Twitter herself, revealing that the doctor said she had “a reflectorical spasm in my lower back.”
“Thank you all for your concerned tweets,” she added.
Check out the performance below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Woah! Old Photos of Kim Kardashian
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?