Katherine and T.J. Jackson Agree to Share Custody of Michael’s Kids
1:22 pm, July 27th, 2012
As Gossip Cop previously reported, T.J. (the son of Tito Jackson) was made the children’s temporary guardian on Wednesday, after Katherine traveled to Arizona and had no contact with her grandchildren for more than a week.
Although Katherine later claimed she was just on a “short vacation,” and said the custody change was “based on lies,” it seems she has now had a change of heart.
In a statement, Katherine’s attorney, Perry Sanders, said the family matriarch changed her mind after Paris and her siblings said they wanted T.J. to remain their guardian, and added that she’s “extremely pleased” to now have more free time.
“Mrs. Jackson is extremely pleased with the prospect of enjoying the pleasure of raising Michael’s children without the day-to-day tedium of items such as managing the large staff that goes with such a high-profile family and focus her attention on being a grandmother and raising Michael’s children,” he wrote.
Sanders added, “She is eager to simply enjoy her great relationship with these children, while deeding over some of the stressors that go hand in hand with being a guardian.”
Both parties are expected to go to court next week to make the agreement official.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Famous Left Handers
- Leonor Varela's Edgy Hairstyle