La Toya Jackson Says ‘Justice Was Served’; Katherine Adds, ‘I Feel Better Now’
8:19 pm, November 7th, 2011
Shortly after the verdict was announced, La Toya Jackson tweeted, “VICTORY!!!!!!” She added, “Michael I love you and I will continue to fight until ALL are brought to justice!”
The singer’s sister further told the Associated Press, “Michael was looking over us… Absolutely justice was served.”
La Toya was far from the only relative pleased with the verdict.
A relieved Katherine Jackson admitted to the Associated Press, “I feel better now.”
What did you think about the verdict?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Shonda Rhimes Says She Didn't Adopt Third Child
- Who's Ashanti's New NFL Baller Boyfriend?