Katherine Jackson: I Was Kept From Contacting Grandkids While in Arizona
4:52 pm, August 2nd, 2012
Katherine Jackson, who told ABC News a little more than a week ago that she went to Arizona for a “short vacation,” and that she didn’t contact her grandchildren Prince, Paris and Blanket because “I didn’t want to have any phone calls while I was here,” told the court a very different story in documents made public on Thursday in connection with her bid to be co-guardian of Michael’s kids with T.J. Jackson.
According to court papers, the Jackson matriarch said that while she was at a Tucson spa, she was completely unaware that she had been reported missing, because her cell phone and iPad were taken, and the room she was in didn’t having a working phone or TV.
Jackson also said she inquired about her grandkids, and was told “they were fine.”
The judge, who said he felt “the kids are in terrific hands” with their grandma, gave Katherine and T.J. co-guardianship, and is allowing them both to make decisions about the children’s upbringing and welfare.
Regardless, what do you think about Katherine’s about-face regarding her time in Tucson and being cut off from her grandchildren?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?