Katherine Jackson Reportedly “Drugged” By Family Members
5:29 pm, July 25th, 2012
Katherine Jackson is reportedly being “drugged.”
The Jackson family matriarch, whose guardianship of Michael Jackson’s kids has been temporarily suspended and turned over to T.J. Jackson (the 34-year-old son of Tito), called her home at 2 a.m. and again at 4 a.m. on Wednesday sounding “drugged,” reports TMZ.
The site says that during the odd-sounding calls Katherine demanded that her security team be fired and replaced with Janet Jackson’s bodyguards.
But that’s not all.
Katherine allegedly also said she wanted Trent Jackson booted from the premises.
It was Trent who scuffled on Wednesday during an “ambush“ by Jermaine, Randy and Janet, and was also the one who filed a “missing” persons report when family members hadn’t heard from Katherine for more than a week.
“The prevailing view is that Randy and company have drugged their mom,” says TMZ.
Katherine is expected back at her California home later today.
Sound off below about this latest reported twist.
As usual, Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks