Katherine Heigl: I Want to Return to Grey’s Anatomy (VIDEO)
12:55 pm, January 19th, 2012VIDEO
Katherine Heigl is interested in returning to “Grey’s Anatomy.”
“I’ve told them I want to,” the actress says in a new interview with E!, although nothing is in the works yet.
Heigl observes that the show runner has to balance “about 40 different storylines, so I don’t know if it fits in to their sort of vision for this season or next or however many seasons it goes.”
She left the show – after a tumultuous tenure – in 2010.
Part of the allure of a return for Heigl would be in catching up with her character, Dr. Izzie Stevens.
“I really, really, really want to see where she is. I just want to know what happened to her, and where she went, and what she’s doing now,” explains Heigl.
Check out the video below!
Would you want to see Heigl pop up again on “Grey’s Anatomy”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us