Katherine Heigl: I Want to Return to Grey’s Anatomy (VIDEO)
12:55 pm, January 19th, 2012VIDEO
Katherine Heigl is interested in returning to “Grey’s Anatomy.”
“I’ve told them I want to,” the actress says in a new interview with E!, although nothing is in the works yet.
Heigl observes that the show runner has to balance “about 40 different storylines, so I don’t know if it fits in to their sort of vision for this season or next or however many seasons it goes.”
She left the show – after a tumultuous tenure – in 2010.
Part of the allure of a return for Heigl would be in catching up with her character, Dr. Izzie Stevens.
“I really, really, really want to see where she is. I just want to know what happened to her, and where she went, and what she’s doing now,” explains Heigl.
Check out the video below!
Would you want to see Heigl pop up again on “Grey’s Anatomy”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet