Katherine Heigl: “I Would Kill” Husband Josh Kelley If He Cheated On Me
7:21 pm, December 8th, 2011
Josh Kelley better take fidelity pretty seriously.
If not, it could cost him his life.
Katherine Heigl, the singer’s wife of four years, tells the January issue of British Cosmopolitan that she “would kill [Kelley] if he cheated because it would destroy me.”
The actress, who has a 3-year-old daughter with Kelley, explains they both agreed “cheating would be a deal breaker; there is no second chance.”
Still, Heigl admits some recent events have caused her to reconsider her stance on infidelity.
“I have started to question whether, if a mistake were to be made and it was a one-time thing, I would forgive him,” she tells Cosmo. “Because look at the life we’ve built together. We have history, we have a child.”
The New Year’s Eve star noted she’s witnessed some friends forgive – if not necessarily forget – their own partners’ dalliances.
“At the same time,” she cautions, “it would be really hard to ever fully trust that person again.”
Like us on Facebook!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- Miley Severed Justin & Selena's Relationship
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Woah! Old Photos of Kim Kardashian