Kate Walsh Tells Hollywood Actresses: “Stop F**king Up Your Faces”
2:29 pm, February 27th, 2012
Kate Walsh called out some of her showbiz peers while watching the Academy Awards on Sunday.
The “Private Practice” actress, who just posed nude at 44 on the cover of Shape, did not hold back on Twitter after seeing what some other stars have had done in terms of cosmetic surgery.
“Dear Hollywood actresses, stop f**king up your faces, it’s looking [like] the bar scene in Star Wars,” tweeted Walsh.
For comparison’s sake, Gossip Cop is posting the famous, creature-laden ”bar scene” from Star Wars below.
Does Walsh have a point?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties