Kate Walsh Tells Hollywood Actresses: “Stop F**king Up Your Faces”
2:29 pm, February 27th, 2012
Kate Walsh called out some of her showbiz peers while watching the Academy Awards on Sunday.
The “Private Practice” actress, who just posed nude at 44 on the cover of Shape, did not hold back on Twitter after seeing what some other stars have had done in terms of cosmetic surgery.
“Dear Hollywood actresses, stop f**king up your faces, it’s looking [like] the bar scene in Star Wars,” tweeted Walsh.
For comparison’s sake, Gossip Cop is posting the famous, creature-laden ”bar scene” from Star Wars below.
Does Walsh have a point?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty