Kate Upton: I’m “So Proud” of My Boobs
10:16 am, May 10th, 2013
The much-talked about model says, “I’ve always loved fashion,” but acknowledges, “it’s not what I set out to do.”
“I never set out to be on the runway,” she reiterates, adding that one day she “would love to have my own lingerie line” and do more films.
Upton, who has appeared in The Three Stooges and Tower Heist and will star in The Other Woman with Cameron Diaz and Leslie Mann, notes she’s “very interested in acting.”
“I’m American—more is more!” says the ambitious blonde.
On the subject of “more,” Upton readily admits, “I love my body. It’s what God gave me,” and that she’s “so proud” of her boobs.
The June issue of Vogue hits newsstands on May 21.
Will you be picking up a copy?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Who Called Miley "This Generations Madonna?"
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?