Kate Upton: I’m “So Proud” of My Boobs
10:16 am, May 10th, 2013
The much-talked about model says, “I’ve always loved fashion,” but acknowledges, “it’s not what I set out to do.”
“I never set out to be on the runway,” she reiterates, adding that one day she “would love to have my own lingerie line” and do more films.
Upton, who has appeared in The Three Stooges and Tower Heist and will star in The Other Woman with Cameron Diaz and Leslie Mann, notes she’s “very interested in acting.”
“I’m American—more is more!” says the ambitious blonde.
On the subject of “more,” Upton readily admits, “I love my body. It’s what God gave me,” and that she’s “so proud” of her boobs.
The June issue of Vogue hits newsstands on May 21.
Will you be picking up a copy?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014