Kate Upton: I’m “So Proud” of My Boobs
10:16 am, May 10th, 2013
The much-talked about model says, “I’ve always loved fashion,” but acknowledges, “it’s not what I set out to do.”
“I never set out to be on the runway,” she reiterates, adding that one day she “would love to have my own lingerie line” and do more films.
Upton, who has appeared in The Three Stooges and Tower Heist and will star in The Other Woman with Cameron Diaz and Leslie Mann, notes she’s “very interested in acting.”
“I’m American—more is more!” says the ambitious blonde.
On the subject of “more,” Upton readily admits, “I love my body. It’s what God gave me,” and that she’s “so proud” of her boobs.
The June issue of Vogue hits newsstands on May 21.
Will you be picking up a copy?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss