Kate Upton: I’m “So Proud” of My Boobs
10:16 am, May 10th, 2013
The much-talked about model says, “I’ve always loved fashion,” but acknowledges, “it’s not what I set out to do.”
“I never set out to be on the runway,” she reiterates, adding that one day she “would love to have my own lingerie line” and do more films.
Upton, who has appeared in The Three Stooges and Tower Heist and will star in The Other Woman with Cameron Diaz and Leslie Mann, notes she’s “very interested in acting.”
“I’m American—more is more!” says the ambitious blonde.
On the subject of “more,” Upton readily admits, “I love my body. It’s what God gave me,” and that she’s “so proud” of her boobs.
The June issue of Vogue hits newsstands on May 21.
Will you be picking up a copy?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank