Kate Upton and Snoop Dogg Hot Pockets Commercial – WATCH VIDEO!
3:12 pm, October 8th, 2013VIDEO
The video is called “You Got What I Eat” — set to the Biz Markie classic “Just a Friend (You Got What I Need)” — and features an extended dream sequence in which the merits of “crust” versus “meat” are debated.
Oh, Larry King is also involved.
And it’s ridiculous.
Check out the masterpiece below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?