Kate Upton and Snoop Dogg Hot Pockets Commercial – WATCH VIDEO!
3:12 pm, October 8th, 2013VIDEO
The video is called “You Got What I Eat” — set to the Biz Markie classic “Just a Friend (You Got What I Need)” — and features an extended dream sequence in which the merits of “crust” versus “meat” are debated.
Oh, Larry King is also involved.
And it’s ridiculous.
Check out the masterpiece below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting