It’s Official: Kate Upton Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Cover Model Again
5:44 pm, February 9th, 2013PHOTOS
It marks the blonde bombshell’s second straight appearance on the cover, although Upton’s new “Polar Bare” look is (slightly) more covered up than last year’s debut.
Tyra Banks was the last back-to-back cover girl, in 1996 and 1997.
Upton is slated to appear with nine other models on Monday’s “The Late Show with David Letterman” to launch the issue, which hits newsstands on Tuesday.
The question is: Do you prefer 2012 Upton or 2013 Upton?
Check out both cover images below and tell us which you like best!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!