It’s Official: Kate Upton Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Cover Model Again
5:44 pm, February 9th, 2013PHOTOS
It marks the blonde bombshell’s second straight appearance on the cover, although Upton’s new “Polar Bare” look is (slightly) more covered up than last year’s debut.
Tyra Banks was the last back-to-back cover girl, in 1996 and 1997.
Upton is slated to appear with nine other models on Monday’s “The Late Show with David Letterman” to launch the issue, which hits newsstands on Tuesday.
The question is: Do you prefer 2012 Upton or 2013 Upton?
Check out both cover images below and tell us which you like best!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court