Kate Moss and Kristen Stewart to Duet on Song?
1:13 pm, March 11th, 2012
In a piece cheekily titled, “It Moss be duet for Kate and Kristen Stewart,” The Sun reports that not only has the Twilight star recently been hanging out with Kate Moss in London and Paris, but she may also record a song with the supermodel.
The British tab says Moss “wants to collaborate on a track with Kristen that was written by her husband Jamie Hince” of The Kills.
A source for the paper further claims that “they have talked about singing vocals on a track Jamie has been working on with Alison Mosshart, his bandmate,” and both of them ”want it to happen.”
While that potentially could be very cool, a source close to Stewart tells Gossip Cop that it was news to them and that it sounds “untrue” and “off.”
We’ll keep an eye (and ear) out to see if anything changes.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet