Kate Moss and Kristen Stewart to Duet on Song?
1:13 pm, March 11th, 2012
In a piece cheekily titled, “It Moss be duet for Kate and Kristen Stewart,” The Sun reports that not only has the Twilight star recently been hanging out with Kate Moss in London and Paris, but she may also record a song with the supermodel.
The British tab says Moss “wants to collaborate on a track with Kristen that was written by her husband Jamie Hince” of The Kills.
A source for the paper further claims that “they have talked about singing vocals on a track Jamie has been working on with Alison Mosshart, his bandmate,” and both of them ”want it to happen.”
While that potentially could be very cool, a source close to Stewart tells Gossip Cop that it was news to them and that it sounds “untrue” and “off.”
We’ll keep an eye (and ear) out to see if anything changes.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Erin Wasson Makes Fashion Affordable Again