Kate Middleton: “I’d Like A Boy,” Prince William Wants “A Girl”
1:19 pm, March 17th, 2013
The Duchess of Cambridge made the comment to a soldier during a St. Patrick’s Day ceremony in Aldershot, England.
Guardsman Lee Wheeler said, “I asked her, ‘Do you know if it’s a girl or boy?’ and she said ‘not yet.’”
“She said, ‘I’d like to have a boy and William would like a girl,’” related Wheeler, who added that Middleton said the royal couple hadn’t chosen a name yet.
Earlier in the day, Middleton caught her heel in a drainage grill while at the Irish Guards’ annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade (photo below).
Do you think Prince William and Middleton know the baby’s sex and that the Duchess was covering for what might have been a verbal slip two weeks ago?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist