Kate Middleton: “I’d Like A Boy,” Prince William Wants “A Girl”
1:19 pm, March 17th, 2013
The Duchess of Cambridge made the comment to a soldier during a St. Patrick’s Day ceremony in Aldershot, England.
Guardsman Lee Wheeler said, “I asked her, ‘Do you know if it’s a girl or boy?’ and she said ‘not yet.’”
“She said, ‘I’d like to have a boy and William would like a girl,’” related Wheeler, who added that Middleton said the royal couple hadn’t chosen a name yet.
Earlier in the day, Middleton caught her heel in a drainage grill while at the Irish Guards’ annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade (photo below).
Do you think Prince William and Middleton know the baby’s sex and that the Duchess was covering for what might have been a verbal slip two weeks ago?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted