Kate Middleton Suffers New Bout of Illness; Husband of Suicide Nurse Issues Statement
12:43 pm, December 9th, 2012
Kate Middleton is suffering a new bout of hyperemesis gravidarum, the severe form of morning sickness that resulted in her being hospitalized for a few days last week.
A St. James’s spokesman noted that Prince William, who was set to attend an event on Sunday night, “will no longer attend the British Military Tournament at Earl’s Court this evening, but will spend Sunday privately with the Duchess instead” at home.
On Saturday night, a solo Prince William went to the black-tie Winter Whites Gala in London, where he joked, “I don’t know why they call it morning sickness. They should call it all day and all night sickness.
“It’s a long old process but she is getting there,” he said, adding, “She feels like it is going to go on forever.”
Last week, it was revealed that the Duchess of Cambridge was both pregnant and battling the effects of severe morning sickness.
Meanwhile, Benedict Barboza, the husband of Jacintha Saldanha, the nurse found dead in an apparent suicide following a radio prank by two Australian deejays, issued a statement on Facebook that he was “devastated with the tragic loss of my beloved wife Jacintha in tragic circumstances. She will be laid to rest in Shirva, India.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss