Kate Middleton Stuns in Sequins at First Official Post-Baby Red Carpet Event (PICS)
6:11 pm, September 12th, 2013PHOTOS
Kate looks great!
The Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William attended her first official event since giving birth to Prince George in July, walking the red carpet at the Tusk Conservation Awards in London.
She wore a pale gold sequin evening gown designed by Jenny Packham, dazzling the crowd.
(William wore a much less exciting — but still glamorous — tuxedo.)
Check out the red carpet pics below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game