Kate Middleton Stuns in Sequins at First Official Post-Baby Red Carpet Event (PICS)
6:11 pm, September 12th, 2013PHOTOS
Kate looks great!
The Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William attended her first official event since giving birth to Prince George in July, walking the red carpet at the Tusk Conservation Awards in London.
She wore a pale gold sequin evening gown designed by Jenny Packham, dazzling the crowd.
(William wore a much less exciting — but still glamorous — tuxedo.)
Check out the red carpet pics below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Famous Left Handers