Kate Middleton Stuns in Sequins at First Official Post-Baby Red Carpet Event (PICS)
6:11 pm, September 12th, 2013PHOTOS
Kate looks great!
The Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William attended her first official event since giving birth to Prince George in July, walking the red carpet at the Tusk Conservation Awards in London.
She wore a pale gold sequin evening gown designed by Jenny Packham, dazzling the crowd.
(William wore a much less exciting — but still glamorous — tuxedo.)
Check out the red carpet pics below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents