Kate Middleton Pics Spark Criminal Complaint from Royals
12:11 pm, September 17th, 2012
The royals, who have already sued the French magazine Closer for publishing the pictures, have now filed a criminal complaint against the paparazzi who snapped the shots.
A spokesperson for Clarence House said on Monday, “We can confirm that a criminal complaint has been made to the French Prosecution Department today.”
“The complaint concerns the taking of photographs of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge whilst on holiday and the publication of those photographs in breach of their privacy,” added the rep.
Prince William and Middleton’s lawyers will also appear in court today to seek an injunction to bar the photos from being republished, as well as damages for the pictures already printed.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is The Most Hated Celeb In Hollywood
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Jennifer Hudson Confirmed As American Idol Judge
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look