Kate Middleton Turns Down Peanuts, Heats Up Pregnancy Rumors
3:33 pm, November 4th, 2011
Now some new photos are causing gossip sites to go into overdrive on the baby talk.
It seems the couple visited a UNICEF distribution center earlier this week in Copenhagen, Denmark, where William sampled peanut paste, one of the items being included in aid packages sent to famine-plagued parts of Africa.
Cameras caught Kate’s polite refusal, and immediately outlets began to report that her avoidance of peanuts could mean that she’s already expecting a child.
Pregnant women are widely cautioned against consuming peanuts and peanut-based products to avoid allergies.
But is the Duchess’ “no” on the paste a tacit “yes” to baby rumors?
While a royal source tells Gossip Cop there would be no comment until an actual pregnancy announcement is (one day) made, Kate’s decision had nothing to do with baby concerns.
Other than sit-down meals, she does not eat at such public events.
We’re told it’s “considered not elegant.”
So while Kate is probably not pregnant, there’s no doubt about her etiquette.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own