Kate Middleton Turns Down Peanuts, Heats Up Pregnancy Rumors
3:33 pm, November 4th, 2011
Now some new photos are causing gossip sites to go into overdrive on the baby talk.
It seems the couple visited a UNICEF distribution center earlier this week in Copenhagen, Denmark, where William sampled peanut paste, one of the items being included in aid packages sent to famine-plagued parts of Africa.
Cameras caught Kate’s polite refusal, and immediately outlets began to report that her avoidance of peanuts could mean that she’s already expecting a child.
Pregnant women are widely cautioned against consuming peanuts and peanut-based products to avoid allergies.
But is the Duchess’ “no” on the paste a tacit “yes” to baby rumors?
While a royal source tells Gossip Cop there would be no comment until an actual pregnancy announcement is (one day) made, Kate’s decision had nothing to do with baby concerns.
Other than sit-down meals, she does not eat at such public events.
We’re told it’s “considered not elegant.”
So while Kate is probably not pregnant, there’s no doubt about her etiquette.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- 5 Ways Celebs Make Money Between Films
- Should Celeb Parenting Skills Be Critiqued?
- Rita Ora Cast In Fifty Shades Of Grey!
- 10 Reasons Katy Perry Is The Best Pop Star Ever
- All About Selena Gomez