CLAIM: Kate Middleton is a “Pregnant Bride!”
4:08 pm, April 13th, 2011
“Pregnant Bride!” screams Star‘s cover about Kate Middleton.
The tab goes on to exclaim that Middleton and “Prince William could already be expecting!”
According to Star, Middleton has an “undeniable glow,” and it goes beyond being “thrilled to be a bride – she’s bursting with the secret knowledge that she could soon be a mom.”
Quoting an unnamed source, the magazine reports, “Kate had originally been nervous about having morning sickness on the wedding day, but in the end she decided not to put it off, to just leave it up to fate.”
The same so-called “source” claims Prince William and Middleton “can’t wait to share the happy news with the world after the honeymoon!”
Another alleged “insider” adds, Middleton’s supposed pregnancy is “why they had such a short engagement.”
Star further notes, “Even in the midst of hectic wedding planning, William and Kate are quietly preoccupied with their baby secret.”
Apparently, the baby is such a secret, not even Prince William and Middleton know about it.
A Buckingham Palace spokesman assures Gossip Cop that Star‘s cover story is “absurd” and “certainly not true.”
Once again, Star is royally wrong.
See PHOTOS of Kate and William out and about in England!
Check out PHOTOS of wacky royal wedding souvenirs!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank