It’s Official: Kate Middleton Pregnant!
11:19 am, December 3rd, 2012
Kate Middleton is pregnant!
The Duchess of Cambridge and her husband Prince William are expecting their first child, Buckingham Palace and Clarence House announced on Monday.
An official statement reads, “Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are very pleased to announce that The Duchess of Cambridge is expecting a baby.”
It continues, “The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall and Prince Harry and members of both families are delighted with the news.”
St. James’s Palace said in a statement that Middleton has been admitted to a private hospital for treatment of severe morning sickness called hyperemesis gravidarum.
She’s expected to stay there for several days.
It has not yet been confirmed how far along Middleton’s pregnancy is.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Why Did Evan Rachel Wood Date Marilyn Manson?
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Sarah Silverman Gives Ex Jimmy Kimmel's Stuff Back