It’s Official: Kate Middleton Pregnant!
11:19 am, December 3rd, 2012
Kate Middleton is pregnant!
The Duchess of Cambridge and her husband Prince William are expecting their first child, Buckingham Palace and Clarence House announced on Monday.
An official statement reads, “Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are very pleased to announce that The Duchess of Cambridge is expecting a baby.”
It continues, “The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall and Prince Harry and members of both families are delighted with the news.”
St. James’s Palace said in a statement that Middleton has been admitted to a private hospital for treatment of severe morning sickness called hyperemesis gravidarum.
She’s expected to stay there for several days.
It has not yet been confirmed how far along Middleton’s pregnancy is.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet