9:37 am, December 5th, 2012
PANGBOURNE, UNITED KINGDOM – NOVEMBER 30: Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge takes part in a day of activities and festivities to mark the occasion of St Andrew’s Day at St Andrew’s School on November 30, 2012 in Pangbourne, Berkshire, England. The Duchess visited the Pre-Prep School for under-5s, unveiled a plaque to officially open a new artificial turf playing field and met members of the school’s hockey team, which she played for during her time as a pupil at the school (1986-1995). The Duchess also toured the school privately and watched the school’s Progressive Games which are traditional games played indoors by teachers and students on St. Andrew’s Day. (Photo by Arthur Edwards – WPA Pool/Getty Images)
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank