9:37 am, December 5th, 2012
PANGBOURNE, UNITED KINGDOM – NOVEMBER 30: Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge takes part in a day of activities and festivities to mark the occasion of St Andrew’s Day at St Andrew’s School on November 30, 2012 in Pangbourne, Berkshire, England. The Duchess visited the Pre-Prep School for under-5s, unveiled a plaque to officially open a new artificial turf playing field and met members of the school’s hockey team, which she played for during her time as a pupil at the school (1986-1995). The Duchess also toured the school privately and watched the school’s Progressive Games which are traditional games played indoors by teachers and students on St. Andrew’s Day. (Photo by Arthur Edwards – WPA Pool/Getty Images)
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game