9:37 am, December 5th, 2012
PANGBOURNE, UNITED KINGDOM – NOVEMBER 30: Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge takes part in a day of activities and festivities to mark the occasion of St Andrew’s Day at St Andrew’s School on November 30, 2012 in Pangbourne, Berkshire, England. The Duchess visited the Pre-Prep School for under-5s, unveiled a plaque to officially open a new artificial turf playing field and met members of the school’s hockey team, which she played for during her time as a pupil at the school (1986-1995). The Duchess also toured the school privately and watched the school’s Progressive Games which are traditional games played indoors by teachers and students on St. Andrew’s Day. (Photo by Arthur Edwards – WPA Pool/Getty Images)
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game