Kate Middleton “Moving Out” of Palace?
4:08 pm, November 16th, 2012
The tabloid claims the Duchess refuses to “give up the life of a commoner” and wants a “low-key home.”
“Kate feels she doesn’t get any space, surrounded by servants, courtiers and other members of the royal family,” a so-called “pal” tells the mag, which says Middleton wants a “separate home” from her current Kensington Palace residence.
According to OK!’s source, “She’s told Wills she wants a place they can really call home, where they can be free to lead the life they want without the feeling they are being watched all the time.”
The prince is allegedly planning to shell out “several million pounds on a love nest,” reports the tabloid.
“Wills has suggested that they could also get a house deep in the English countryside near Kate’s parents’ home. They want somewhere completely private, where they can lead as normal a life as possible.”
The tab’s “insiders” say the couple “have already been scoping out properties about an hour west of London.”
A move would help relieve pressure on Middleton, says OK!, explaining that she’s “grown increasingly frustrated with life as a royal.”
It’s a strong statement from the same outlet that once announced that Kate’s sister Pippa planned to move to California because “she’d love to become a real Beverly Hills housewife.”
Just like that royally wrong real estate prediction, the Kate “moving out” story is 100 percent false.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop that Middleton is “absolutely not” preparing to leave the palace.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting