Kate Middleton’s “Crazy Pregnancy Plan”?
4:05 pm, December 15th, 2012
Kate Middleton has been “looking into some unconventional birthing methods,” claims OK!
It’s all part of what the mag announces as “Kate’s Crazy Pregnancy Plan.”
The tabloid, which previously falsely claimed the Duchess planned to move out of the palace, now purports to have inside information about the royal’s “approach to having a baby.”
“Some of her and William’s friends who have kids swear by hypnobirthing,” says a so-called “insider” for the mag. “The technique works by focusing the mind to think about labor pains in a positive light. Kate has been researching private classes in London.”
OK! claims Middleton “has already begun using the deep breathing method recommended by hypnobirth practitioners: Ujjayi breathing, a practice of taking long, slow, controlled inhalations and exhalations from the diaphragm.”
The tab’s source adds, “Kate and her family have been researching weekly antenatal yoga session.”
And that’s not all!
“If Kate’s pregnancy goes to plan, she and William would ideally like a home birth, possibly a water birth,” reports the OK! insider. “It’s thought that [Middleton's sister] Pippa will make a great second birthing partner!”
Of course, this is the same publication that wrongly claimed Pippa was moving to Los Angeles to become a “real Beverly Hills housewife.”
Did the magazine get better sources this time around for its details on the Duchess’ supposedly “crazy pregnancy plan”?
It turns out the mag’s speculation on Middleton’s birthing techniques is based on nothing.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the OK! story is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress