Is Duchess Kate About to Be Homeless?
10:51 am, June 29th, 2012
Is the Duchess of Cambridge planning to go (temporarily) homeless?
A new report claims Kate will “sleep rough on the streets of London” as part of a campaign to raise awareness about the city’s growing homelessness problem.
According to The Mirror, the Duchess will be following in the footsteps of her husband, Prince William, who took part in a similar “Sleep Out” experience back in 2009 with the Centrepoint organization.
William’s mother, the late Princess Diana, was also a patron of Centrepoint.
But while she’s already begun to build an impressive charitable resume in her own right, Kate will not be sleeping in the streets of London anytime soon.
A Buckingham Palace spokesperson tells Gossip Cop, “That story is incorrect.”
Unlike Diana and William, Kate has no official affiliation with Centrepoint, and we’re assured there are “no plans” for the Duchess to sleep rough in the future.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller