Is Duchess Kate About to Be Homeless?
10:51 am, June 29th, 2012
Is the Duchess of Cambridge planning to go (temporarily) homeless?
A new report claims Kate will “sleep rough on the streets of London” as part of a campaign to raise awareness about the city’s growing homelessness problem.
According to The Mirror, the Duchess will be following in the footsteps of her husband, Prince William, who took part in a similar “Sleep Out” experience back in 2009 with the Centrepoint organization.
William’s mother, the late Princess Diana, was also a patron of Centrepoint.
But while she’s already begun to build an impressive charitable resume in her own right, Kate will not be sleeping in the streets of London anytime soon.
A Buckingham Palace spokesperson tells Gossip Cop, “That story is incorrect.”
Unlike Diana and William, Kate has no official affiliation with Centrepoint, and we’re assured there are “no plans” for the Duchess to sleep rough in the future.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- Woah! Old Photos of Kim Kardashian
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down