Kate Middleton: “Hat Person of the Year”!
12:00 pm, January 28th, 2012
Kate Middleton has been declared “Hat Person of the Year” by something called The Headwear Association.
Founded in 1908, The Headwear Association calls itself the “oldest association in the hat trade.”
When she looks back on this time in her life, the Duchess will surely remember most fondly her defeat of Charlie Sheen and Rachel Zoe in a hat contest.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank