Kate Middleton: “Hat Person of the Year”!
12:00 pm, January 28th, 2012
Kate Middleton has been declared “Hat Person of the Year” by something called The Headwear Association.
Founded in 1908, The Headwear Association calls itself the “oldest association in the hat trade.”
When she looks back on this time in her life, the Duchess will surely remember most fondly her defeat of Charlie Sheen and Rachel Zoe in a hat contest.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Kris Jenner Gushes About Kanye West
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Leonor Varela's Edgy Hairstyle