Kate Middleton Hands Out Shamrocks to Irish Guards on St. Patrick’s Day
11:00 am, March 17th, 2012PHOTOS
Kate Middeton undertook her first solo military engagement on St. Patrick’s Day, participating in the military parade in Aldershot, England.
Sporting an emerald-green dress and a gold shamrock broach, the Duchess of Cambridge handed out shamrocks to 40 members of the 1st Battalion Irish Guards.
She also pinned one on the collar of the regiment’s mascot, Cormeal.
Middleton got right into the spirit of the festivities, sipping sherry alongside the Irishmen.
Last year, Prince William was made an honorary colonel of the regiment.
Check out the PHOTOS below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?