Kate Middleton and Prince William Welcome Baby Boy!
3:37 pm, July 22nd, 2013
The newborn, the third in line to the throne, weighed in at 8 pounds, 6 ounces.
“We could not be happier,” announced Prince William.
The baby is first child for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, and the first grandchild for Prince Charles, who said in a statement, “Both my wife and I are overjoyed.”
He added, “Grandparenthood is a unique moment in anyone’s life… I am enormously proud and happy to be a grandfather for the first time and we are eagerly looking forward to seeing the baby in the near future.”
Clarence House said in a statement, “Her Royal Highness and her child are both doing well and will remain in hospital overnight.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?