Kate Middleton and Prince William Welcome Baby Boy!
3:37 pm, July 22nd, 2013
The newborn, the third in line to the throne, weighed in at 8 pounds, 6 ounces.
“We could not be happier,” announced Prince William.
The baby is first child for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, and the first grandchild for Prince Charles, who said in a statement, “Both my wife and I are overjoyed.”
He added, “Grandparenthood is a unique moment in anyone’s life… I am enormously proud and happy to be a grandfather for the first time and we are eagerly looking forward to seeing the baby in the near future.”
Clarence House said in a statement, “Her Royal Highness and her child are both doing well and will remain in hospital overnight.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?