Kate Middleton and Prince William Welcome Baby Boy!
3:37 pm, July 22nd, 2013
The newborn, the third in line to the throne, weighed in at 8 pounds, 6 ounces.
“We could not be happier,” announced Prince William.
The baby is first child for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, and the first grandchild for Prince Charles, who said in a statement, “Both my wife and I are overjoyed.”
He added, “Grandparenthood is a unique moment in anyone’s life… I am enormously proud and happy to be a grandfather for the first time and we are eagerly looking forward to seeing the baby in the near future.”
Clarence House said in a statement, “Her Royal Highness and her child are both doing well and will remain in hospital overnight.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids