Kate Middleton Hospital Pranksters Will Keep Jobs, But Radio Show Canceled
2:00 pm, January 28th, 2013
Mel Greig and Michael Christian, who had their “Hot 30 Countdown” radio show suspended after the hospital nurse who transfered their call committed suicide, will continue working at 2Day FM in Sydney.
However, the duo’s show has now been officially canceled.
The station’s parent company, Southern Cross Austereo, said in a statement, “We look forward to Mel and MC returning to work when the time is right, in roles that make full use of their talents,” adding, “We will discuss future roles with them when they are ready.”
Jacintha Saldanha committed suicide three days after the prank call, in which Greig and Christian sought information on a pregnant Middleton’s condition by pretending to be Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charles.
What do you think about the deejays keeping their jobs?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties