Kate Middleton Hospital Pranksters Will Keep Jobs, But Radio Show Canceled
2:00 pm, January 28th, 2013
Mel Greig and Michael Christian, who had their “Hot 30 Countdown” radio show suspended after the hospital nurse who transfered their call committed suicide, will continue working at 2Day FM in Sydney.
However, the duo’s show has now been officially canceled.
The station’s parent company, Southern Cross Austereo, said in a statement, “We look forward to Mel and MC returning to work when the time is right, in roles that make full use of their talents,” adding, “We will discuss future roles with them when they are ready.”
Jacintha Saldanha committed suicide three days after the prank call, in which Greig and Christian sought information on a pregnant Middleton’s condition by pretending to be Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charles.
What do you think about the deejays keeping their jobs?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 14 Stars With Sketchy Pre-Fame Pasts
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face