Kate Middleton & William Break Tradition to Spend Christmas With Her Parents
1:27 pm, December 22nd, 2012
The expectant couple is set to join Carole and Michael Middleton at their home in the village of Bucklebury.
“The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will Spend Christmas Day privately with the Middleton family,” a spokesman for St. James’s Palace said on Saturday.
Typically, the British royals gather together in Sandringham with the Queen and Prince Philip, who fell ill during last year’s festivities.
Kate and William’s decision was made with the Queen’s approval, and it’s expected that they’ll still visit the monarch for part of the holiday.
Earlier this month, the Duchess was hospitalized with severe morning sickness as she confirmed her first pregnancy.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank