Kate Middleton & William Break Tradition to Spend Christmas With Her Parents
1:27 pm, December 22nd, 2012
The expectant couple is set to join Carole and Michael Middleton at their home in the village of Bucklebury.
“The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will Spend Christmas Day privately with the Middleton family,” a spokesman for St. James’s Palace said on Saturday.
Typically, the British royals gather together in Sandringham with the Queen and Prince Philip, who fell ill during last year’s festivities.
Kate and William’s decision was made with the Queen’s approval, and it’s expected that they’ll still visit the monarch for part of the holiday.
Earlier this month, the Duchess was hospitalized with severe morning sickness as she confirmed her first pregnancy.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us