Kate Middleton & William Break Tradition to Spend Christmas With Her Parents
1:27 pm, December 22nd, 2012
The expectant couple is set to join Carole and Michael Middleton at their home in the village of Bucklebury.
“The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will Spend Christmas Day privately with the Middleton family,” a spokesman for St. James’s Palace said on Saturday.
Typically, the British royals gather together in Sandringham with the Queen and Prince Philip, who fell ill during last year’s festivities.
Kate and William’s decision was made with the Queen’s approval, and it’s expected that they’ll still visit the monarch for part of the holiday.
Earlier this month, the Duchess was hospitalized with severe morning sickness as she confirmed her first pregnancy.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Worst Hip Hop Artists Of All Time
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look