Kate Middleton & William Break Tradition to Spend Christmas With Her Parents
1:27 pm, December 22nd, 2012
The expectant couple is set to join Carole and Michael Middleton at their home in the village of Bucklebury.
“The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will Spend Christmas Day privately with the Middleton family,” a spokesman for St. James’s Palace said on Saturday.
Typically, the British royals gather together in Sandringham with the Queen and Prince Philip, who fell ill during last year’s festivities.
Kate and William’s decision was made with the Queen’s approval, and it’s expected that they’ll still visit the monarch for part of the holiday.
Earlier this month, the Duchess was hospitalized with severe morning sickness as she confirmed her first pregnancy.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together