Kate Middleton Bottomless Pics NOT Published by Danish Magazine
11:56 am, September 28th, 2012
Kate Middleton “bottomless” paparazzi photographs surfaced on Friday, but Danish magazine Se og Hør was not behind their publication, despite reports.
The new pictures, showing the Duchess of Cambridge sunbathing without her bikini bottom, appeared online two weeks after the French tabloid Closer first printed topless shots of Middleton vacationing with Prince William.
In the aftermath of those photos’ publication, Middleton won an injunction against Closer that halted the distribution of the controversial pics in France and filed a criminal complaint against the paparazzi who snapped them.
Se og Hør had been reportedly behind the new “bottomless” pictures, but the Danish tabloid says it’s not true.
“This is not correct,” a rep for the outlet tells Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?