Kate Middleton Bottomless Pics NOT Published by Danish Magazine
11:56 am, September 28th, 2012
Kate Middleton “bottomless” paparazzi photographs surfaced on Friday, but Danish magazine Se og Hør was not behind their publication, despite reports.
The new pictures, showing the Duchess of Cambridge sunbathing without her bikini bottom, appeared online two weeks after the French tabloid Closer first printed topless shots of Middleton vacationing with Prince William.
In the aftermath of those photos’ publication, Middleton won an injunction against Closer that halted the distribution of the controversial pics in France and filed a criminal complaint against the paparazzi who snapped them.
Se og Hør had been reportedly behind the new “bottomless” pictures, but the Danish tabloid says it’s not true.
“This is not correct,” a rep for the outlet tells Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man