Kate Middleton Named “Best-Mannered” Person of 2011; Kim Kardashian Blasted
Kate Middleton is the “best-mannered individual” of 2011, according to one group of experts.
Not so much.
The National League of Junior Cotillions (NLJC) has released its annual list of the “Ten Best Mannered People,” individuals it considers “outstanding role model[s] of good manners.”
Middleton was picked at #1 for “the exemplary manner in which she has conducted herself, before and after her marriage to Prince William of Great Britain,” explains NLJC national director Elizabeth Anne Winters.
But Kardashian was awarded the dubious honor of “Most Ill-Mannered Person of 2011” for “making a private matter public and disrespecting the institution of marriage.”
Here’s the highly scientific full list, from the NLJC press release:
1. Kate Middleton – “for the poise and dignity with which she conducts herself in the public spotlight.”
2. Justin Bieber – “for consistently showing courtesy to his fans.”
3. Paula Abdul – “for her encouragement to aspiring entertainers.”
4. Aaron Rogers – “for being a positive example for young athletes.”
5. Taylor Swift – “for inspiring young people with her music and her manners.”
6. George Stephanopoulos – “for extending warmth and kindness to Good Morning America guests.”
7. Jackie Evancho – “for demonstrating humility and politeness as a young performer.”
8. Erin Burnett – “for the respect she shows others as a network host.”
9. Emma Watson – “for the kindness extended to her Harry Potter fans.”
10. Tim Tebow – “for displaying good sportsmanship on and off the field.”
What do you think of the list?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!