Kate Middleton Baby Due Date Revealed!
9:46 am, January 14th, 2013
The future royal baby is expected to arrive in just six short months.
“Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are delighted to confirm they are expecting a baby in July,” the Palace said in a statement.
The couple will not be revealing the baby’s gender in advance.
Middleton’s pregnancy was unexpectedly first revealed in December when she was hospitalized for a form of severe morning sickness called hyperemesis gravidarum.
The Palace notes that “the Duchess’s condition continues to improve since her stay in hospital last month.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank