Kate Middleton Plays Volleyball, Shows Off Fit Post-Baby Body (PHOTOS)
9:50 am, October 18th, 2013PHOTOS
Kate Middleton traded the palace for the volleyball court on Friday, showing off her fit post-baby body three months after giving birth to Prince George.
The Duchess of Cambridge was supporting her charity SportsAid at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in London when she returned to her sporty roots and joined some young players for a game — in heels, no less.
At one point, Middleton’s striped top flapped up, revealing some impressively toned abs, considering George’s recent arrival.
She was inspired to become a patron of SportsAid after attending the 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games in London with Prince William.
Check out pictures of Middleton’s sporty outing below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet