Kate Major gets charges against Michael Lohan dropped
10:27 am, August 18th, 2010EXCLUSIVE
Michael Lohan got a lucky break today.
The father of Lindsay Lohan was to be formally arraigned this afternoon. He had been charged with second degree harassment for allegedly attacking ex-fiancee Kate Major. Major had claimed Lohan shoved her over a chair and kicked her in the face.
But Major, who just left court, tells Gossip Cop that she asked the judge to drop the charges against Lohan as well as to lift the order of protection.
And the judge did, meaning Lohan is in the clear.
But should Lohan get in trouble within the next six months, says Major, they’ll reinstate the charges.
“I’m happy with the outcome,” Major tells Gossip Cop exclusively. She explains, “I wanted to move on with my life in positive direction.”
So, has she and Lohan reconciled?
“No,” says a steadfast Major.
Lohan just e-mailed Gossip Cop: “I wish Kate the best and sorry this ever happened. We have been through a lot together and I hope that we will remain friends. I plan on meeting/talking to her soon to resolve any outstanding issues.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party