Kate Hudson Poses Topless For Glamour, Talks Kids, Fame and Glee
2:01 pm, March 5th, 2013
Asked about living life as a public figure, the actress says, “The reason I trust so much is that I don’t feel like I have anything to hide. If somebody betrays that trust, it could never be so bad, because I don’t keep any secrets.”
“I’ve had friends who’ve lied to me, I’ve had friends who’ve done things behind my back, I’ve had people steal from me — and it doesn’t stop me from trusting,” says Hudson, who explains that she only gets “angry” when people invade her children’s privacy.
She describes what it’s like to be a kid with celebrity parents, an experience she had growing up with Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell.
“There’s a misconception that if you come from famous parents, you’re seeking fame for the sake of fame,” explains Hudson. “I see it as the opposite: Growing up with parents who were in the spotlight — it was almost like, Wow, if I didn’t love to create characters, I would run as far away from fame as I could get.”
One of Hudson’s characters is Cassandra July, the dance instructor on “Glee,” whom the actress calls “such a wonderfully nasty character. I have so much fun playing her. And singing and dancing makes me so happy.”
Beyond her acting career, Hudson is busy raising nine-year-old son Ryder and one-year-old Bingham, her first child with fiancé Matthew Bellamy.
“He’s got a natural mullet, which I’m cutting soon,” says Hudson of Bingham. “It’s growing only in the back, so we in the family say he takes after my Gogie — you know, Kurt [Russell] — because Kurt was a mullet guy in the eighties. Bing’s been singing too. He loves music.”
Hudson’s boys get along with each other, despite the age difference.
She says, “Ryder is the coolest cat — an amazing big brother, so patient and tolerant. Bing pulls his hair, and Ryder just laughs. He’s such a good person. I couldn’t be a prouder mommy.”
Check out more from Hudson’s Glamour interview HERE!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?