CLAIM: Lea Michele and Kate Hudson Hated Each Other on Glee
11:25 am, October 11th, 2012
A so-called “source” for the tabloid says Michele is “extremely bossy” and “never really liked the idea of Kate coming on the show, even though Kate has gone out of her way to be friendly with her.”
Michele supposedly showed her dislike of Hudson through passive-aggressive behavior, alleges the purported “insider,” claiming, “Lea was actually giving Kate some [acting] pointers in the scenes they worked together.”
The source notes that Hudson “soon got sick of it and made it clear she wasn’t taking direction from a newbie.”
And that’s not the end of the pair’s supposed rivalry.
Star’s “insider” goes on to allege, “The mood on set got even icier when Kate struck up a friendship with Lea’s on- and off-screen love, Cory Monteith.”
“Kate is flirtatious with everyone,” claims the source, who adds, “But Lea is fuming. Cory tried to talk to her, but that just enraged her more.”
Sounds just as dramatic as one of the show’s plot lines.
But just like “Glee,” the supposed off-screen feud between Hudson and Michele is complete fiction.
A source close to Michele tells Gossip Cop, “There is zero truth” to the mag’s claims of tension between the actresses.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Kris Jenner Gushes About Kanye West
- Paul Walker Dies From Automobile Accident