Kate Hudson and Sarah Jessica Parker to Guest Star on Glee
10:37 am, May 14th, 2012
“Glee” continues to nab the hottest guest stars.
Hudson will do an extensive eight-episode arc, and Parker will also appear on multiple episodes in the fall.
No details about their characters were provided.
FOX also revealed what season four will look like, noting that it will be a show-within-a-show format, featuring a number of McKinley High School graduates at a performing arts college in New York City.
The drama will also continue at McKinley, with a slew of new characters who will be announced at a later date.
Will you tune in to see Hudson and Parker on “Glee”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- 15 Celebs We Would Take To The Prom
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Bieber fined for speeding in Dubai
- Nick Lachey Gets Candid About Jessica Simpson
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction