Kate Hudson Talks About Getting “Engaged” to Matt Bellamy
12:34 pm, January 27th, 2011
The tab claims that the couple, who recently announced they’re expecting a child together, “hosted a family party at a London hotel on Monday” to celebrate their upcoming nuptials.
“It was an intimate party,” says a so-called source for the British tab, adding, “They kept their engagement secret as they wanted to celebrate with their nearest and dearest before it became public knowledge.”
Hudson, however, decided to go public on the BBC.
The actress laughed off the engagement story when interviewed on “The Graham Norton Show,” saying, “No, no, not that I know of! I don’t like putting that sort of pressure on it and I don’t feel it necessary to get married.”
She explained, “I am 31, I already have one child, and have had one divorce, so it is not necessarily the golden ticket. I just want to be happy.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?