Kate Hudson Talks About Getting “Engaged” to Matt Bellamy
12:34 pm, January 27th, 2011
The tab claims that the couple, who recently announced they’re expecting a child together, “hosted a family party at a London hotel on Monday” to celebrate their upcoming nuptials.
“It was an intimate party,” says a so-called source for the British tab, adding, “They kept their engagement secret as they wanted to celebrate with their nearest and dearest before it became public knowledge.”
Hudson, however, decided to go public on the BBC.
The actress laughed off the engagement story when interviewed on “The Graham Norton Show,” saying, “No, no, not that I know of! I don’t like putting that sort of pressure on it and I don’t feel it necessary to get married.”
She explained, “I am 31, I already have one child, and have had one divorce, so it is not necessarily the golden ticket. I just want to be happy.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?