Kate Hudson Admits Shock at Second Pregnancy, Vows to Get Married
7:30 pm, April 2nd, 2013
Kate Hudson admits in a new interview with Elle UK that her second pregnancy was far from planned.
The actress, who gave birth to son Bingham in 2011, reveals she became pregnant just eight weeks after she starting seeing Muse rocker Matt Bellamy, who is now her fiancé.
“[It] was all very old-fashioned and proper and we went on lovely dates,” Hudson says jokingly. “And two months later I was pregnant… Well, yes [I was shocked], but I also thought: ‘This is going to be interesting.’”
And it was, turning Hudson and Bellamy’s sudden romance into a solid relationship.
“I knew it would take a strong man to deal with it. You know that with a relationship things can go either way when you have a child,” says the movie star. “When you get pregnant everything changes; you, your body. Everything becomes a big decision.”
Now together for nearly three years, the couple plans to walk down the aisle — eventually.
“We will get married,” Hudson tells the mag in the May issue before adding, ”I do think it’s important but we have no plans. [Older son Ryder] wants a party. For me it’s not the legal part that is important, it’s what it means to the family.”
Family, after all, is what it’s all about for Hudson these days, despite some of the public’s misconceptions.
Hudson reveals, “I’m a lot less a rock chick and a lot more about being a good mother, a good partner.”
“I’m part of a family. That’s how we were brought up, how I bring my kids up,” she explains. ”They are very blessed to live how they do but they are aware of that.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too