Kate Hudson Welcomes New Son!
12:46 pm, July 10th, 2011
Kate Hudson is a mom for the second time, it’s been confirmed!
She and Muse rocker Matt Bellamy welcomed a baby boy last night in Los Angeles.
The actress and ex-husband Chris Robinson have a 7-year-old son named Ryder.
Hudson and Bellamy have dated since 2010.
There’s been no name reported yet for the couple’s brand new son.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed