‘Kate Plus 8′ Canceled?
5:45 pm, September 22nd, 2010EXCLUSIVE!
UPDATE – AUGUST 15, 2011:
“Kate Plus 8″ WAS canceled today, nearly a year after the In Touch story discussed below.
“Kate Gosselin still has her eight children, but her TV show is history,” declares In Touch.
Well, according to the tabloid’s alleged “source,” TLC has “quietly canceled” her reality series “Kate Plus 8″ after ex-husband Jon Gosselin supposedly refused to re-sign a contract allowing their children to be filmed.
In Touch seems to be confused, so we’ll help.
Something not happening isn’t the same thing as it “quietly” happening.
Because “Kate Plus 8″ is NOT canceled.
“It’s not true,” Gosselin’s TLC spokesperson tells Gossip Cop.
Just another case of In Touch being out of touch.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank