‘Kate Plus 8′ Canceled?
5:45 pm, September 22nd, 2010EXCLUSIVE!
UPDATE – AUGUST 15, 2011:
“Kate Plus 8″ WAS canceled today, nearly a year after the In Touch story discussed below.
“Kate Gosselin still has her eight children, but her TV show is history,” declares In Touch.
Well, according to the tabloid’s alleged “source,” TLC has “quietly canceled” her reality series “Kate Plus 8″ after ex-husband Jon Gosselin supposedly refused to re-sign a contract allowing their children to be filmed.
In Touch seems to be confused, so we’ll help.
Something not happening isn’t the same thing as it “quietly” happening.
Because “Kate Plus 8″ is NOT canceled.
“It’s not true,” Gosselin’s TLC spokesperson tells Gossip Cop.
Just another case of In Touch being out of touch.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?