Kate Gosselin picked up by cops for speeding second time
4:39 pm, March 6th, 2010
One thing is for sure: When Kate Gosselin hits the stage on March 22 for the premiere of “Dancing with the Stars,” she won’t have a problem with the fast dances.
The reality star and mother of eight was picked up for speeding for the second time in less than four months.
Gosselin was stopped doing 73 miles per hour in a 55 miles per hour zone on February 21 in Latimore Township, Pennsylvania.
She pleaded guilty on February 26 and quietly paid the $155.50 fine, reports TMZ.
Back in November 2009, Gosselin was gunning 70 miles per hour - with all her kids in the car – when she was pulled over for doing 70 miles per hour in a 55 miles per hour zone in Adams County, Pennsylvania. That time, she forked over $109.50 for a fine.
Her ex-husband is a speed demon, too. In September, Jon Gosselin was nabbed for driving his new Mercedes SUV 78 miles per hour near Allentown, where the speed limit is just 55 miles per hour.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan