Kate Gosselin Fired from CouponCabin Blogging Job: “Simply Not a Good Fit”
6:35 pm, October 16th, 2012
Kate Gosselin has been fired from her blogging job at CouponCabin, with her former boss announcing the termination in an open letter to the world on Tuesday.
The reality TV star and single mother of eight had spent nearly a year contributing to the bargain hunt website before the ax fell.
In a post directed “to all our Kate blog readers,” CEO Scott Kluth explained, “A series of recent events have made it clear to me that Kate Gosselin and her contributions do not align with the authenticity which we set out to built almost a decade ago, and that Ms. Gosselin is simply not a good fit with the wonderful team and culture at CouponCabin.”
He continued, “It’s with this that I am writing to inform you of our decision to discontinue Ms. Gosselin’s feature blog on CouponCabin.com.”
“Ms. Gosselin’s contributions garnered both positive attention and criticism, but as always, I respect and appreciate your candid opinions, which often encourage us not to lose sight of our mission — to help YOU save money,” added Kluth, who concluded by wishing Gosselin and her family “all the best.”
Gosselin’s last article for the site was posted on Monday.
She has not responded on Twitter to Tuesday’s news, other than to write, “Good afternoon! I’m alive! I’ve been super busy working away! I’m having lots of fun and can’t wait to share! No worries..we will chat soon! XO.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs